I've changed my name, how can I update my details?

Please write to the Registrars:

Computershare Investor Services plc
PO Box 82
The Pavillions
Bridgewater Road
BS99 7NH

You should send documents confirming your change of name (e.g. your marriage certificate or change of name deed) with your letter.

Document Actions